Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Not-So-Little Indoctrinee

Yep, my [slutty] sister!

I showed her the NYT headline: "President Has Little to Say About Rove"

And the girl, bless her completely liberalized mind (done by yours truly), says

"DUH. I mean, nobody's telling him what to say anymore so he can't say anything!"

She's still got ways to go, but my goal is to teach her to lace her words with venom and aim to kill. Should I aim to make her the liberal Ann Coulter? I mean, after seeing her Halloween costume, she's leggy enough, ditzy enough, and definitely skanky enough.

[[ Cho #2's Defense ]]

Hi my name is Conservative Cho.

Nobody, not a single breathing, reproducing organism in the face of the planet understands the concept of sluts and strippers. It's rather simple:

" Being a slut is a lifestyle. Being a stripper is a career. Only few can master this profession. *wink* "

(-Rachel)

And I believe that just for a few hours, I had the honors of being able to walk in the shoes, or shall I say boots of a stripper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home