Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Not-So-Little Indoctrinee, Part II

Introducing, Rachel S. Cho... Knock yourself out, sis:

i love harry potter i love harry potter i love harry potter

let me give you an analogy... since i am being forced to make this semi political?

harry potter is to god as to bush is to voldemort. . ?

who watched harry Potter? wasn't it just the greatest movie ever?
i just LOVEEE harry potter. i think it's the greatest invention ever.

.. yeeah.
this is getting a little awkward. because i'm stuck either giving away like the whole movie or bursting from the anticipation.

screw it. all i can say is that hermione granger is becoming hotter every year. this is bad. and harry potter is pretty buff. and very shy about his body.. you'll just have to wait to watch the bath scene.

okay. i think i'm justtt about done.

the end. ta. my fellow lovers adorers and fan. i love thee all

and I, Christie S. Cho, claim NO RELATION with this girl. Oh, damn, did I already say that she's my sister? Ah well, we don't look anything alike (Me vs. Little One)... So maybe y'all would believe me if I tried saying that she was adopted? Ah, sister again...

Hey...

Okay, fine. This has been brought to you by "Christie-is-too-lazy-to-decaf-but-kind-of-felt-like-doing-it-anyway-so-here-it-is".

2 Comments:

Blogger Dante said...

Haven't seen it yet--so I can't really comment.

It is strange about the lack of resemblance between you and your sister. Most people think that my older brother and I are twins.

11:58 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry Potter is F-ing awesome. It's the best thing ever. I agree with the girl.

3:04 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home