Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm Still Kicking!

Hey y'all! (yes i said y'all...that does not make me a blind compassionate conservative member of the "Yay Jesus" Club) Anyhoo, we've got this special election coming up in California, costing us a hefty sum I might add, and pardon my french but these elections are arriéré mental. That means mentally retarded for you uneducated types. These initiatives limit unions, nurses, teachers, and other public servants, and will probably not pass muster in a standard election. But by calling a special election, Arnold makes our citizens majorly p.o.'d. He puts these issues on this ballot, and because these elections are not popular, many people will not go out and vote in them. Only those who have vehement enough beliefs will vote, and I harbor a distasteful misgiving that those who come out will support his policies. So those of you who can vote....which unfortunately doesn't include me, or the rest of the decaf team...get out and vote in this special election, and make your voice heard, for all of us.

1 Comments:

Blogger christie said...

I never thought about that. How special elections can give unpopular issues a chance because less people vote in them. Thanks, Teaginator.

6:14 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home