Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Introducing...

My Decaf buddies!!!

In reverse alphabetical order according to first name:

Montague is a boy. A very cool one, but a boy nonetheless. He is an awesome buddy and driver. Except he can never figure out the exact way to get to my house, even though he's been there several times. Get your minds out of the gutter, boys... not THAT way. (not yet, anyway ;P)\

George is a smart bum. He raises all the frickin curves in our history class and God knows what other class. But he's cool. And he's a BBC junkie so I no longer feel the need to untangle myself from the mess that many call the American MSM (mainstream media) to check up on them British folk.

Andrew is my newest convert to the world of... politics. I have yet to find his favorite news source, but he's cool. And I will have loads of fun exploiting him on our Communications Committee for ASB Exec Council. He plays like a bajillion instruments and swims. And he has very nice abs.

Aaron is commonly known as "Teagle". He is chaotic, hillarious, and fun. He worships Saturday Night Live, but he could probably be on it one day. His greatest fear is probably me (Christie) and he lives on a farm. Yet he's as far from redneck American as anyone can get.

So... I've turned this into testosterone-zone. Behave, boys... I mean it. Don't make me come after you. School's pretty much over... so we'll have plenty of fun this summer. ^.-

1 Comments:

Blogger aaron "dirty" teagle said...

i'll try....really hard....to see how much you can take!!!lol...jp

i'll prolly have some media commentary...its fun....lol

11:53 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home